Thursday, June 3, 2010

Been A Long Time

So as I sit here trying to figure out what to do on the internet, I finally decided to log in and post what has been going on in my life. Not a whole lot has changed. Still the same ol' me. I am living with my parents in Rio Rico and just going to school. Oh, by the way, I have completed my first two classes towards my degree. YAY for me!! I am very excited. So, now for my lil Nakayla. Of boy has she gotten so big. I just cant believe she is goint to be 10 months old in a week. Where has all the time gone?? My grandma refers to her as LT ( little terror). She loves to get into everything. I know thats what a normal baby does but wow. She has just discoverd cabnets, not a good thing. She pulls her self up on things and walks along things. I love her with everything. I am just so grateful I have her in my life. Now for her father, well I am not real sure what will come of that. It is still a rough road but hey that's life right?? I will be going on a road trip here in about a month in a half. Driving back east but stopping in a lovely lil town of Olney, Texas. Not lookin forward to this long drive. Well, other than that not a whole lot has happened here.

No comments:

Post a Comment